At today's interest rate, there can't be better time to buy a Codominium
or a house than renting it. If you are interested in considering your
options, please call me at 416-558 3538 or
send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember the Listing Agent, represents the Vendor, so you should also
have an Buyer Agent to represent you and protect your interest. It doesn't
cost you any thing because the commission is usually paid by the Vender,
through his listing agent. The Listing agent is obligated to take care
of the Vendor's interest, and not yours, and If you have an Buyer agent,
it is his duty to care care of your interest, and search for the properties
of your needs.
Why you need an agent
to buy a preconstruction sale condominium
Why should you hire me as
your buyer agent ?
- Explain you about the Buyer agency relationship.
- Arrange to fiancially prequalify you with a financial institution
that will offer you the best mortgage rate with terms that fit you needs.
We we have in-house mortgage agent, will help to find the best mortgage.
- Understand your needs, and locate all properties within your needs,
and make appointments to show the properties you like. and locate the
best property for your needs and best value for your money.
- Do a market analysis on the subject property and assist you in offer
- Explain about the cost of purchasing a condominium or house.
- Prepare the written offers to purchase the properties and carefully
choose with all terms and conditions to protect your interest.
- Negotiate the best price, and advise you about pros and cons of counter
- Prepare and deliver appropriate notices, and deliver them to the Vendor's
- Upon complation of the offer acceptance, deliver all pertinent papers
to the Vendor's agent, you, and your attorney.
- I will accompany you during the home inspection and advise you on
the home inspection report.
- I will make the buying proecess as simple as possible without any
- You will never be pressured to buy. I will find you a condominium
that you will enjoy and pay a fair market price, will keep searching
until you find exactly what you need.
- As a buyer agent, I will do my best negotiate the best price, and
protect your interest.
- I am a certified buyer agent ABR (Member of REBAC).
Costs involved in buying
a Condominium or House.
BUYERS GUIDE (CMHC - GUIDE)
CMHC Mortgage Insurance:
Most banks and Lenders require buyers to take CMHC Mortgage
insurance if the purchaser has less than 20% down payment. The insurance
protects banks and Lenders against any payment defautls by the home
Mortgage Insurance rate
Mortgage Insurance rate
3. Agency Relationship explained.
3. Buyer Agency agreement
4. Housing Market
If you planning on buying a property, if need abuyer agent, please feel
free to call me or send an email.
or call me at: 416-558 3538
Thank you and appreicate your business.